WOLLASTON PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting of the Council
Attendees are reminded that in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960
and Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, this meeting may be recorded.
Notice regarding the Meeting of the Parish Council of Wollaston which is to be held on THURSDAY 19 JANUARY 2023 which commences at 7pm at The Oasis Building, High Street, Wollaston for the purpose of transacting the following business, namely:-
- Open Meeting (15 minutes).
- Councillors Reports North Northants Council/Police Report PCSO.
- To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- To receive declaration of interest related to business on the agenda.
- Confirmation of the minutes of Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 15 December 2022.
- Clerk’s Report (DS) (Appendix 1).
- To review and approve Standing Orders.
- To review and approve internal controls.
- To RESOLVE to approve receipts for December 2022 (Appendix 2).
- To RESOLVE to approve payments for January 2023 (Appendix 3).
- To RESOLVE to approve quarterly budget to December 2022.
8. Planning (PJ)
• Applications status update and response (PJ) (Appendix 4). (a) Any other planning business
- New Community Centre and Preschool Update (MG).
- Scott Bader/The Hill update (LA).9. Reports:(a) Community Events Update (CB/MM).
(b)Crime and Community Safety Update (MM).
(c) Environmental, Highways, Cemetery & Street Lights Update (TS).
(d)Street Dr/Fix My Street Report (TS).
(e) Footpaths Update (JA/MM)
(f) Playing Field & Parks Management Committee update (TS) (draft minutes, Appendix 5). (g) Village Hall update (MG) (draft minutes, Appendix 6).
10. Confirmation of date of next meeting. D. Styles
Wollaston Parish Council Clerk, Responsible Financial Officer. Dated this 13 January 2023.